Updated: Jul 27
Project management is becoming more important day by day. The future will require more project-based work.
It doesn't matter what sector you will work after graduating from school; In any case, you will be asked to participate in the projects and then manage the projects. Therefore, I recommend that you give importance to Project Management during your student years without wasting time.
* Get to know PMI. If PMNetwork Magazine is coming in your library, be sure to follow it.
* Be sure to read PMBOK before you graduate.
* Have learned what Project Management Knowledge Areas are. Know the content.
* Find out what are the methods developed on Project Management. (PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
* Be sure to learn how to use Microsoft Project.
* Be involved in projects in your internships.
* Take your final assignment on project management.
When you start looking for a job, it will be difficult to find a job because you are inexperienced, but any activity you will do on project management during your student years will give you an advantage.